A collection of DIY tutorials
Friday, February 10, 2012
Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired Eye Mask
I once made these for a party and they were a big hit so I thought I'd share
You will need:
Light blue felt (Tiffany Blue)
Gold braided ribbon
Hot glue gun
Other embellishments if you choose
1. Cut out the shape you want the mask to be using fabric scissors.
2. Glue a strand of the ribbon around the outside and in the place of the eye brows.
3. Cut eyelashes out of the black felt and glue on as "sleeping eyes".
4. Cut 2 long pieces of ribbon, make sure they are long enough to tie in the back of your head.
5. Attach them to the back of the mask and cover the glue by placing a small piece of felt over the top. Now you can sleep like Holly Golightly!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Breakfast at Tiffany's
Breakfast at Tiffany's Inspired
February 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM
I love Audrey! I am so going to make one of these for ME.
Post Comments (Atom)