You will need: (most all of this is optional, this is just what I used)
An antique or shabby chic frame
Computer printed images
Lace or fabric
Hot glue gun
1. Just remember this is all whatever you want to do, you can design it any way you like :) First I painted my letter white and glued a ribbon down the side of my paper. Next I inserted the paper into the frame just to make sure I didn't glue anything outside the lines.
3. I searched some images on google and printed them. I cut them out roundly, they don't have to be perfect. Next you burn the edges with a lighter, be very careful! I lit several of them on fire before I got the perfect burned edges effect. Mod podge over the images to secure them.
4. Gather all your materials and lay them out on the paper the way you want them to look. Glue everything down with the hot glue. That's it! You have a beautiful shabby chic frame designed by you!
1.Trace the size of the frame backing on white printer paper. Cut it out.
2. Cut four strips about a quarter inch out of the green paper. Fold three of them into V's.
3. Twist the ends into swirls using a pen, paintbrush end, something not textured. (a pencil will leave marks) They should look like heart when you're finished.
4. Glue the three hearts together, adding in a stem between two of them. I put my stem between the two with the blue clip then just bent the paper so it was going straight down. (see picture, everywhere with a clip is glued)
5. Glue the shamrock onto the pre-cut white paper. Write a St. Patrick's Day message on the frame in chalk and you're done!