Friday, April 6, 2012

Give New Life to An Old Chair


I received this unique old chair from my neighbors before they moved and I was too afraid to paint it because I didn't want to wreck the vintage feel
You will need: 
-An old chair
-A cute print of contact paper (I found mine at the dollar store!)
-Scissors

1. Clean the part of the chair that you want to cover.

2. Cut out a rough square about the size of the chair.

3. Keep cutting off paper little by little until it fits the chair perfectly. Or you could probably trace the shape and cut it out or something but I like to eyeball things.

4. Stick down firmly, rubbing out all air bubbles as you go.
And that's it! And now you have an adorable chair and if you ever want to change it, you can just peel it off and start over.  


No comments:

Post a Comment